Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. Marino

This past weekend I had the honor of shooting this beautiful wedding in Sonoma California. If you arent familiar with the area it is in the wine country of Northern California just past the golden gate bridge is San Francisco. This was my first trip to the Golden Gate Bridge and also to Sonoma. I have been to San Francisco plenty of times but I never saw the Bridge and I finally did LOL.

Anyway, so I had the pleasure of shooting both Anthony and Cecilia's wedding and the theme was "Old Hollywood". The brides dress wasn't your traditional white and was accompanied with item on the waistline that tied in very well in my opinion. Also, notice the red bottoms on the shoes because the heels were pretty much badass for show but I know they must have hurt. The colors of the wedding came out great and the Cornerstone Gardens was the perfect setting for a perfect day. Here is a preview of many pictures to come in the next few weeks.

Click the pictures to enlarge













2 comments:

gracie said...

Such wonderful pictures and wonderful wedding. Your photographer was great and did the best job ever. Best Wishes to the Bride and Groom.
Love your mother
Gracie Samayoa

ruben chavez said...

Cil and Anthony, we are so happy you guys had your fairy tale wedding.Everything was beautiful.The pictures are great. Love you guys. Angie and Dad.